Lawi Technical Support provides technical assistance to Lawi’s users. Experienced Technical Specialists are available to assist users in the installation, configuration, and use of Lawi’s electronic publications on the web, and delivered by e-mail.
For answers to our most commonly asked technical questions please check our FAQ’s (see below for questions).
Technical Support FAQs
The following are questions only.
Web Reference Libraries
- Are the Lawi Web Reference Libraries compatible on a Mac operating system?
- How do I create an Internet Explorer shortcut on my desktop for a Lawi Web Reference Library?
- Whenever I try to launch a Lawi Web Reference Library, Internet Explorer attempts to open the website; however, I get the error message “The user name and password you entered are not valid.” How do I get the authentication logon dialog to appear so I can enter my username and password?
- Why am I no longer receiving a Lawi e-mail summary?
- Why am I no longer receiving my e-mail from Lawi?
- Why does nothing happen when I click on a link in a Lawi e-mail summary?
- When I click on a link in my Lawi e-mail summary, Internet Explorer attempts to open the website; however, I get the error message “The user name and password you entered are not valid.” How do I get the authentication logon dialog to appear, so I can enter my username and password?
Interactive Forms Software
- Why am I getting a link to download the Interactive Forms software rather than the Launch button?
- When I click on the blue Launch button in a Web reference library I get the following error message: “The software registry key is invalid. Please call your vendor’s technical support department.”
- Can I e-mail a saved form as an attachment?
- How do I save a form to PDF?
- How do I update the access code for my Interactive Forms?
- After I download the Interactive Forms Program in Windows Vista it will not launch. Why is this?
- May I print a blank form without the pre-populated zeros on the form?
- When installing the Interactive Forms software on a PC running Windows software, I received a logon box asking me to log on as an Administrator. What should I do?
- When I click on the blue Launch button in a Web Reference Library, I get the error message “Apollo was unable to connect to web server or proxy server.” I am running the personal firewall software – Symantec’s Norton Internet Security/McAfee Internet Security. Why am I getting this error message?
- What is the best way to find the directory where I saved the forms and profiles I have created?