You Are Not Alone (Maybe)
Before you ask us a question about the Encyclopedia of Law, check this list to see if your question is a popular one that we have answered many times before. We have compiled brief guides to the resources available on these topics. Looking through the FAQs can save you (and us!) a lot of time! Even if your question doesnÂ’t look like our example, if the subject sounds like what youÂ’re interested in, check the FAQ for it.
Also, be sure to look through the ipl2 Ready Reference Collection for quality Internet resources selected by us, and be sure not to forget the Pathfinders for in-depth guides on finding information on- and off-line in a variety of legal subject areas.
Frequent Answers and Questions (FAQs) about the Wiki Encyclopedia
Get fast answers to most of your questions. You can also use the Search tool at the page to find answers quickly.
- About the Wiki Encyclopedia of Law
- Lawi Help Center at Help Center
- See our Terms and Conditions
- Most Popular Legal Asked Questions
- Tagging FAQs
- Trending Keyword Tag FAQs Resource
- Searching and Browsing FAQs Resource
- Our Collection Resource FAQs
- Law and legal practice in other countries
- Legal terms and Dictionaries:Learn useful legal terms and read our Law Dictionaries , everything from ab initio and abandonment to witness and writ.
- Contact us
- Site map
The Answers Portal covers some of the most important areas of the law, including:
- Making a will
- Being an executor
- De facto relationships
- Children and Separation
- Problems with neighbours
- Seting up a business