- Official Web Site Locator for the UN (from the UN): Good way to locate other UN organizations and home pages.
- Websites in the UN System (from the UN): Geographical representation of UN system entities and the websites.
- Lawi United Nations platform: Index of current and retrospective United Nations documents and publications.
- UNBISplus (from the Dag Hammerskjold Library): Database of references to documents from 1979, an index of speeches from 1983 and voting records for the General Assembly from the 38th session and the Security Council from 1946.
- Optical Disk System (from the United Nations): Includes full-text of documents produced in New York and Geneva since 1991. Updated daily.
- UN-I-QUE United Nations Info Quest (from the Dag Hammerskjold Library): Bibliographic database for locating annual reports (e.g. all the periodic reports of the USA to CEDAW).
- <RLG (from Research Libraries Group): The Dag Hammerskjold Library creates records for many UN documents which can be found on this bibliographic system.
- United Nations System Pathfinder (from the Dag Hammerskjold Library): Guide to important documents by subject area.
- United Nations Official Website Locator.
- UNCAPS (from Information Systems Coordination Committee): bibliographic access to UN System libraries.
- Resolutions and other documents (from the UN): From the main UN page includes resolutions from the major UN organs like the General Assembly and the Security Council.
- United Nations Treaty Series (from the UN Treaty Office): Searchable full-text database of UN treaties. Also includes the updating tool Multilateral Treaties Deposited with the Secretary-General.
- International Law Commission (from the ILC): Includes reports and other documentation.
- United Nations Documentation in Economic, Social and Related Fields (from the Department of Economic and Social Affairs)
- Treaty Bodies Database and Charter Bodies Database (from the United Nations High Commissioners for Human Rights): Contains reports from governments about compliance with UN Human Rights treaties and reports by UN bodies about governments.
- RefWorld (from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees): Includes UNHCR and UN documents on refugee issues.
- UNCITRAL Documents (from the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law): Includes the documents of UNCITRAL and its various working groups.
- Digital Library of UNCTAD Publications (from the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development) .
- UNEP Documents (from the United Nations Environmental Program): Includes links to the Secretariats of many of the major multilateral environmental treaties which tend to include documents.
- UNDCCP Documents (from the United Nations Office of Drug Control and Crime Prevention): Sales publications and non-sales publications.
- World Crime Survey Data (from the United Nations Crime and Justice Information Network): World crime statistics, available in several different formats.
- Peace-Keeping Special Reports (from the UN Department of Public Information)
- WomenWatch (from WomenWatch): Includes reports from the Beijing Conference and reports from various countries on women’s issues.
- ILODOC (from the International Labour Organization): Documents and publications of the ILO from 1919. Searchable by title, author, keyword and subject. Also available in French and Spanish.
- ILOLEX (from the International Labour Organization): Includes conventions and related status information and other documents.
- FAO Document Repository (from the Food and Agriculture Organization): Includes free text searching as well as searching by title, author and subject.
- WWW Virtual Library: United Nations: Keyword searching of General Assembly, ECOSOC, and Security Council Resolutions. Links to UN organs’ sites.
- Fourth World Documentation Project: UN documents in the FWDP archives.
- UN Latest Press Releases (from the UN News Centre): includes press releases, press briefings, speeches and other current information.
- Documents Alert (from the Dag Hammerskjold Library): Recently released important documents.
- Daily List of Documents (from the UN): List of documents issued by the New York office.
- United Nations Documentation: Research Guide. Excellent guide to UN document symbols and UN research. Includes ‘special topic’ bibliographies on human rights, international law, and peacekeeping operations.
- How to Find UN Documents (from Harvard Law School): Focuses mostly on print documents. Lawi also has another guide called the United Nations Document Symbols System.
- ASIL Guide to Electronic Resources for International Law: United Nations (from ASIL): Focuses only on websites. Provides good explanations of various important websites.
- United Nations Documents and Publications (from Stanford University)
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.