For thousands more e-journals, journal indexes, full-text sources, e-books, statistics, news sources and more, please visit the Law Journal platform. This site lists electronic resources which are made available. It is searchable by subject, format and keyword. Below is a list of some of key online resources available elsewhere on the web.
- ABI/Inform: Summaries and citations from over 1000 academic management, marketing, and general business journals, with full text available for more than 500 of these publications
- United Nations Access platform: Index of United Nations Documents with full-text of all resolutions and links to full-text documents where available on the web.
- ASILex (from American Society of International Law): An index of the publications of the American Society of International Law
- Columbia International Affairs Online: Beginning in 1991, this database includes full-text of working papers, articles, policy briefs and other documents dealing with international affairs.
- Dissertations and Theses Full Text: Index of dissertations, also contains full-text from 1990 onward.
- ECLAS (from the European Union Commission): From the Commission library, this resource indexes articles, books, reports and other publications having to do with the EU.
- Index of Articles on Public International Law (from the Max Plank Institute): A systematized listing of books and articles on public international law.
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals: Indexes non-English language law reviews, yearbooks, festschrifts and some English language law reviews.
- Index to Theses: Indexes theses in England and Ireland.
- ISI Emerging Markets: Current and comprehensive country and company information from more than 500 sources for emerging markets.
- JOLIS Catalog (from the World Bank): This is the catalog of the World Bank and the IMF which indexes items to the journal article level.
- LegalTrac: Indexes law review articles from English language law reviews. Also available on Westlaw (LRI) and Lexis.
- Peace Palace Library Catalog: Indexes books and articles on international law subjects. Available in Dutch or English.
- PolicyFile: Online access to public policy research and analysis from think tanks, university research programs, research organizations, and publishers
- Public Affairs Information Service (PAIS): Indexes magazines, journals and government documents in public affairs from around the world.
- RAVE (Rechtsprechung und Aufsätze zum Völker- und Europarecht – in English): bibliographic database of recent publications (articles and decisions) in public international law and European law from the Law Faculty of Dusseldorf. Begins in 1995.