Canadian Online Legal Resources
Canadian Law Websites
- LexUM – A library of Canadian legal information and links to courts, libraries, statutes, legislation, universities, decisions of the Supreme Court, legal professionals, law associations, and governmental organizations.
- Canadian Association of Elizabeth Fry Societies – Works with, and on behalf of, women involved with the justice system, particularly women in conflict with the law.
- Canadian Contract Law Page
- Canadian Electronic Law Library – Provides links to statutes, regulations, courts, Government agencies, and related Canadian legal sites.
- Canadian Environmental Law Association (CELA) – An advocate for improved environmental laws.
- Canadian Institute for Environmental Law and Policy
- Canadian Law List 2001 – Features include law firm profiles, practice areas related services to the legal profession.
- Canadian Lawyer Index – Lawyer referral service with tips on finding a lawyer, acquiring certain legal services, legal forms, and legal kits.
- CanadaLegal.com – Search engine and index site of Canadian legal resources on the Internet.
- CanLII Canadian Legal Information Institute – Featuring the consolidated/annual statutes of Canada, Supreme Court and Federal Court decisions, legal resources, Appellate Court decisions.
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory – Identifies the leading Canadian law firms and lawyers in over 50 practice areas across Canada.
- Canadian Legal Network – CANLAW – Online Canadian legal resources, the judicial system, government, educators, research tools and more.
- Community, Contract and Aboriginal Policing Services Directorate
- Duhaime’s Canadian Legal Information Centre – Features legal topics, Court decisions, legislation, Canadian legal history, and more.
- Canadian Legal FAQs – from the Legal Studies Program, University of Alberta.
- Insolvency Institute of Canada
- Integrated Justice Project
- LawNow – A magazine about the law, the legal process, and relationship of law to life in Canada.
- LegalResearch.org – Provides statutory research, CD ROM research tools, related legal sites, legal research FAQ’s, and helpful hints to effective researching.
- LexPLORE – Online source for Canadian legal research, information, forms, jobs, and a variety of goods and services for Canadian lawyers and the public.
- TO Law – Legal resources and attorney locator for Ontario.
- Université de Sherbrooke Bibliothèque de droit
- University of Saskatchewan Law Library – Online reference tools, electronic journals, new acquisitions, and general information about the library.
Canadian Law Websites
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Online Legal Resources.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
See in this Resource center a list of Alternative Dispute Resolution Online Resources.
Canadian Constitutional Law
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Constitutional Law Online Resources.
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Courts Online Resources.
Canadian Criminal Law Immigration Sites
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Criminal Law Immigration Online Resources.
Canadian Intellectual Property Law
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Intellectual Property Law Online Resources.
Canadian Legal Associations
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Legal Associations.
Canadian Law Schools
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Law Schools.
Canadian Legal Forms
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Legal Forms Resources.
Canadian Legal Publishers
See in this Resource center a list of Canadian Legal Publishers.