Israeli Online Legal Resources
Israeli Government Websites
- Israel Government Gateway | English Version – Excellent source of Israeli laws featuring the Israeli constitution, electoral information, national symbols, court rules, court rulings, forms and current events.
- Israel Judicial Authority – Contains Israeli legislation, the courts act, courts regulations and rulings
- Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Knesset – Israeli Parliament
Israeli Law Websites
- Bar-Ilan University Faculty of Law | English Version – Provides contact information, registration information, legal links, library services (CD-ROMS) and other general information about the school.
- CIA Factbook: Israel – Information relating to Israeli’s economy, Government, military, transportation, geography, cultural and some transnational issues.
- Clearview Publications – English translations of Israeli laws and regulations.
- Computer Crimes Information
- Environmental laws
- ForInt Israel – Legal resources and information compiled by Washburn University School of Law.
- Haifa University Faculty of Law | English Version – General information about the school, contact information, a law & government section and related legal research links.
- Haim Raiva’s links to law of Israel – Website is from the Law Office of Ravia & Co.
- Hebrew University Law Faculty
- Israel Law
- Israel Legal Links – Index of links to Israeli law schools, law libraries, organizations involved with law and some general laws compiled by Mark Blumberg.
- Mishpat-Net – Israeli legal portal with several legal topic pages, legal news, legal guides, attorney directories, cases, codes and government website links.
- Technolawgy – Israeli and international hi-tech and legal research center.
- Tel-Aviv University Law Faculty – Provides course information, registration, contact information, publications and helpful resource links.
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.