International Courts and Tribunals
- Corte Centroamericana de Justicia (official website): Includes information about the court and basic documents.
- European Court of Justice: Proceedings of the Court (weekly). Includes the full-text of recent judgments.
- International Court of Justice (official website): Access to recent press communiques, important basic documents related to the ICJ, the current court docket and composition, and also selected decisions full-text, with more to be added. Choice of English or French language.
- INT-ICJ Decisions (from Westlaw)
- Germain’s International Court of Justice Research Guide (from Cornell University School of Law): There is a very useful guide to the ICJ.
- World Court Digest (from the Max Planck Institute for Comparative Public Law and International Law): Abstracts of ICJ opinions arranged by subject which can be browsed or searched.
- International Tribunal of the Law of the Sea (from the UN Division of Oceans and the Law of the Sea): Includes rules, cases and ITLOS documents.
- Project on International Courts and Tribunals . News and cases from all international courts and tribunals.
- Tribunal de Justicia Andino (from Comunidad Andina): Informational website only.
- WorldLII World Courts and Tribunals Project. “The International Courts and Tribunals Project (ICT Project) aims to provide a comprehensive search facility for final decisions of all international and multi-national courts and tribunals, whether global or regional. The search facility allows searches over the decisions of 20 International Courts and Tribunals, comprising over 20,000 decisions.”
International Criminal Courts
- Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (from the United Nations): Includes information about its bodies and documentation, as well as links to related sites. See also the Coalition for an International Criminal Court website for their comprehensive collection of primary materials, news and analysis.
- International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (from the United Nations): Official documents of the ICTY.
- International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (official website): Official documents of the ICTR.
- INT-ICTR(from Westlaw): A database of all orders, decisions and judgments of the ICTR from 1995 can be found on Westlaw [password required].
- War Crimes Tribunal (from the Coalition for International Justice): Great resource for official and “unofficial” documents related to Rwanda and Yugoslavia.
International Human Rights Courts
- European Court of Human Rights (official website): For more detailed information about ECHR links, see the human rights section of this guide.
- Inter-American Court of Human Rights (official website): Contains cases, reports and information. Information and cases also available from University of Minnesota.
Trade Dispute Settlement Bodies
- World Trade Organization Dispute Settlement Body (official website)
- European Free Trade Area Court (official website)
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.