Irish Online Legal Resources
Irish Law Websites
- Copyright Association of Ireland
- Courts Service of Ireland – Court locations, judicial information, law terms, court rules, court fees, court newsletters and much more.
- Electronic Frontier Ireland
- Employment Law in Ireland
- Garda Siochana – Ireland’s National Police Service.
- Garda Síochána Historical Society – Features Irish police history, links, Irish maps, police museums, tourism information and more.
- International Police Association: Irish Section
- Irish Law – Provides information on Irish laws, courts, constitution, events, government information, general information and other resourceful Irish legal links.
- Irish Constitution – From the Official Irish government website, in English and Irish.
- Kieron Wood’s Pages – Barrister Kieron Wood provides information on Irish law.
- Lawlink Ireland – Provides subscribers access to certain on-line services such as the Dublin Land Registry and ITPA judgements.
- Licensing Executives Society of Britain and Ireland
- University College Dublin – Faculty of Law – Includes programs, initiatives, law forum, exchange programs, “The Irish Jurist” legal periodical and more.
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.