Spanish Online Legal Resources
Spanish Law Websites
- CIA Factbook: Spain
- Código Civil – Spanish civil code (in spanish).
- Embassy of Spain in the U.S.
- Facultad de Derecho de la Universidad de Extremadura en Cáceres – Law School (in spanish).
- Freelance Spain Insight – U.S. Department of State’s 2000 annual report on human rights in Spain.
- Internet Law Library: Spain – Index of spanish legal resouces.
- Law Library of Congress – Features information on the spanish constitution, legal resources, judicial information, legislature and more.
- A Lawyers Guide to Spain – Prepared by Uria & Menendez, Madrid, Spain.
- Le Lay – The spanish legal journal (in spanish).
- Legislacion Federal de Spain (in Spanish)
- Pagina Juridica – An index of spanish legal resources on the internet (in spanish).
- U.S. Embassy in Spain – (in English and Spanish)
- Spanish Constitution – (in English and Spanish)
- Spanish Government Links
- Yahoo! Guide to Spain
Juzgados y tribunales/Courts of Justice
- Audiencia Nacional
- Tribunal Constitucional
- Tribunal de Cuentas
- Tribunal de Defensa de la Competencia
- Tribunal Económico-Administrativo
- Tribunal Supremo
Note: We linked the resources to archive.org in an effort to decrease the number of broken links cited.